Our mortgage was sold to Freedom, and it's been downhill since.The website is horrible, but the customer service is even more so.

We decided to refi based on their requests for us to do so simply to get rid of the escrow. However, the refi dept let our credit run expire over 90 days although we submitted all docs which they later agreed. Stupidly, we bought in to their apology and have tried again; however, now I can't get the loan officer to call back even though he said they dropped the ball on the first time and would make it right. I left a msg on his vm 4 biz days ago where his msg says he'll cb on the same day.

Haven't heard back. Mad my credit report was run again as I don't trust they'll follow through. They didn't before and admitted it. Why did I trust them again?!

Liars!Incompetent!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. harriss7 stated that there is a room for improvement of deceptive sales practices-lies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of freedom mortgage mortgage and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10000. Freedom Mortgage needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned freedom mortgage mortgage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Freedom Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Freedom Mortgage?

Comments