2.0
Interest Rate

I was contacted by freedom mortgage for a refinance of our home and upon completion of all the paper work we were scheduled for a closing on 122115 and the freedom mortgage rep. ( notary ) NEVER called or came to the closing !!!!

The next day I called freedom for an explanation & to find out why no one from there company did not even call us to let us know what happened ?? !! We were then told that they had "reached there quota for the month on refinance mortgages & we could set up another closing in Jan . although the low interest rate we were given

originally was no longer available because of the new month ...

I will now attempt to contact the FTC concerning this Deceptive

Practice ....

Robert H

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Freedom Mortgage. The most disappointing about freedom mortgage refinance at Freedom Mortgage was deceptive practice and not enough space to write what i did not like Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Freedom Mortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Freedom Mortgage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Freedom Mortgage?

Comments

Once our refi was approved we received a call from an outside company scheduling our closing.The next-day we received a call from our loan processer requesting us to set a date, etc.

This was odd because we already spoke to the outside guy and set it up. It appears as though there are too many hands in the pot and there lacks communication or balance checks. It seems as though there should be a process improvement as a result. I wish you the best.

Our refi was closed on the 31st via a notary that verified our date and arrived on time.He even called to ask if he could arrive earlier than scheduled.

That makes no sense.We just closed on the 31st of Dec and everything went smoothly.

It did take 2-months to finally settle, however we were informed every step of the way. In fact, once your rate-lock expires you can easily relock the rate you originally locked in. This doesn't sound at all like what we experienced. Please try and reach a supervisor.

I am confident your needs can be met.Best Wishes to you.

The same thing happened to me.Had a closing scheduled for Dec 26th.

The notary never showed up. I called he and she said it was cancelled.

I never received a call.Now nobody will call me back.