This is without a doubt the worst company ever.I have a mortgage with them that was sold by another company.

I went to refinance it and after 5 months of dealing with complete idiots and after than ran my credit 5 times without my permission and completely trashed it, I cancelled everything and I am trying to go with a different company. Only advise I can give is you are thinking about using these idiots for your mortgage, I would say run as fast as you can because of you use them, you are a bigger *** than this company. complete and total nightmare. Oh, and one person will lie in order to cover their tracks.

OMG, I just realized these idiots have all my personal information.I just I can now expect them to sell it on the dark web for a profit.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Freedom Mortgage. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Freedom Mortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Freedom Mortgage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Freedom Mortgage?

Comments