Interest Rate

Please get this *** together.By phone it says my loancare.com.

This is not valid as well as the site on my bill. I am really tired of this and do not have all day to click on every freedom mortgage pay bill to no avail, I cannot sign on.

I call to report it and I always pay on the first. Automated telling me it a five dollar fee to pay by phone. Why is this when I am paying on time and only calling you because I cannot pay on the net.

I got other bills to pay and I have been on my laptop now for two hours trying to pay.This is not professional

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Freedom Mortgage. The most disappointing about freedom mortgage mortgage at Freedom Mortgage was there is no help Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Freedom Mortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Freedom Mortgage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Freedom Mortgage?

Comments

Went thru a lot of the reviews on this site and I must say "Thank You" for the warning to stay away from these crooks.I recvd.

A preapproved VA cash-out refi loan from them and was seriously looking into refinancing with this corp. after reading the reviews, I am running in the opposite direction.

So sorry for the people who were lied to, ripped off and caused so much trouble but again thank you for your review.And I shall pass it on.