Our mortgage was unfortunately turned over to these guys and it has been a nightmare.This is my first home buying experience and these guys have not made it a good one.

My bank cut them a check through online bill pay and told me they received it on the 14th of August. I get charged a late fee it is received beyond the 16th. So please explain to me why they didn't cash my check until the 18th?? Thus charging me a late fee!

When I called to talk to someone they said they didn't receive the check until the 17th. So now I'm dealing with that and collecting proof from my bank so I can fax it to them.

I've also tried making payments online but their website is horrible and won't let you.Stay away if you can help it!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of freedom mortgage mortgage. Freedom Mortgage needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned freedom mortgage mortgage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Freedom Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Freedom Mortgage?

Comments