Centralia, Illinois

I can't speak to the other reviews on this site.I am current and hope to stay what way.

But I will admit that I am little worried when they introduce themselves as bill collectors for my first contact on the phone. My biggest grip is their web sites of doom and dumbness. I work in Web Middleware for a fortune 500 company so I know how the web works. Their web site stinks and I would have better luck strapping my payment on a pidgin then hoping I can log into the site and make a payment.

Worst WEB DESIGN EVER!

Review about: Freedom Mortgage Mortgage.

Reason of review: Bad Web Design .

Had an Experience with Freedom Mortgage?

Comments

Joliet, Illinois, United States #894932

Agreed!There web design is unsafe and customer service is even worse!

I called today because I wanted to change the account my mortgage payment comes out of. I got the same message about debt collection. Couldn't find a place on their site to make the changes I needed, although I know I originally set it up on their site for autodebit. The customer support guy asked me to give him my username and password, so that he could log in as me.

What?! Are you kidding?!?!? I don't give out my passwords to anyone.

Horrible company.I'm surprised their site is legal considering the information they collect, and how easily the site breaks (this isn't my first issue with them).