Freedom Mortgage offered equity accelerator program in which you make weekly payments.This in turn makes one extra payment per year.

In November I switched my bank accounts and notified them of the change. Since Equity Accelerator is a subsidiary of Freedom Mortgage I thought they would notify me if there was a problem. On December 23 2015 I received a phone call from Freedom Mortgage stating I was almost two months behind on my mortgage. I called "Equity Accelerator" and after 90 minutes of being on-hold and transferred multiple times a representative told me they cancelled my account.

They gave me no notice !!!!. No letter, No phone call, No email.

Nothing!!! Merry Christmas

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of freedom mortgage mortgage. Freedom Mortgage needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned freedom mortgage mortgage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Freedom Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Freedom Mortgage?

Comments

Freedom Mortgage Va Loan Review Freedom Mortgage "Our house got destroyed by a flood in 2015. It took more than a year until the insurance finally decided to max out the house so it could get paid..." Read more Usaa - Dangerously Incompetent Company Usaa "I had been a loyal customer of USAA for 26 years and a most recent event in December changed all of that. While driving from California to Arizona, I hit..." Read more Freedom Mortgage Loan Refinance Review from Prunedale, California Freedom Mortgage "Currently trying to refinance with Freedom Mortgage and it's taking over 3 months. My husband and I have great credit, make very good money, have twice the necessary equity in..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more