Phoenix, Arizona

Since I have mortgage has been taken over by freedom mortgage from another lending company my understanding of their business practice on how they handle veterans has been little to none Every year they change not only their location but the policy that governed the programs for veterans. Although I have been able to keep up with that part of their transgressions, the fact that they always stay two months behind in posting their loan payments puts the veterans in a bad position.

I mentioned I wanted to make payments in addition to my loan onto principal taking down the principal, but every time I tried to pay additional money to my loan they put it in unapplied funds which eventually they Said the money was theirs from the beginning and I lost the money. Just recently I asked for the money that they have in an overpayment of my mortgage to be applied to principal. A service representative said this could not be done because March and April 2019 is not made

I explained to him that I sent in cashiers checks and had the response from freedom mortgage as received, he said do you have proof of that and we will look into it.

I said In the past the I tried the same scenario, even getting the VA involved somehow I still

Lost my money, Every time I mention putting principal payments on my mortgage this shell game starts the representative said on 4/8/2019 that the money they have on overage which is a hundred dollars will not be returned to me nor can I use it in any manner instead they want me to pay $690 for a payment that I have already made. At best freedom mortgage, has little or no morals, and thinks the veteran is a victim

Product or Service Mentioned: Freedom Mortgage Mortgage.

Preferred solution: Allowed to pay principle payments.

Comments

Well what would you expect from a white-collar crime organization such as FM? They are sorry *** and not a one of them has fought on the front lines.

Thank you for your service.

Get away from this company. They are in so much litigation.

Freedom_Mortgage

Hello, I’m sorry to hear about your experience with Customer Care. Please email me directly at LetUsHelp@freedommortgage.com with your loan number and property address and the issue you are having, and I will have it reviewed with the appropriate supervisor.

Freedom Mortgage Reviews