623 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10020

Every single interaction that i’ve had with this company since my original mortgage company sold me over to them when we purchase our house in 2017 have been a struggle! We always gets conflicting information and no one owns up to their mistake and misinformation.

Payment in incorrectly processed , proving account information from someone else’s that does not pertain to us and just yesterday advising us to make payments by money order while we awaiting a decision on our loan modification amount. i was told to keep making payments until a decision is made which i did. I paid $1900. My original mortgage payment was $27631, they gave me a loan modification of $2400!

Alright not much but still something. II called yesterday to make my payment and use my unapplied funds as I was told and the agent agreed. I didn’t fax my acceptance letter for the new amount so i told the agent can i do it and call right back. He said yes.

he told me that i needed to pay $670 difference, i agreed. I called right back call to pay $670 as instructed by the agent i spoke with only to be told that it’s possible. The agent tells me that because my payments came after my loan modification i can only used 1 payment not both before only 950 could be used to pay my 1st month of loan modification trial! I asked to speak to a supervisor to see what had changed in 30 min and i’m being told although we can heard on all the prévois recording that I was misinformed there is nothing they can do.

i need to come up with $1450 to pay my new mortgage payment amount otherwise the deal is off! what kind of business os that! i m not asking fr any handout that was my hard earn money..

so basically i would be better off keeping my old rate to get to use my unapplied funds! this is a serious gimmick to ruin people and take their house off their feet!

Product or Service Mentioned: Freedom Mortgage Loan Modification.

Preferred solution: let me use my payments that I've made $1800 towards my balance!.

Freedom Mortgage Pros: Idea of what they could do to help my situation, That i will be done with them soon.

Freedom Mortgage Cons: Way i was treated, Customer service rep.

• fraudulent information
  • Freedom Mortgage Review

Comments

Freedom_Mortgage

Thank you for reaching out and providing your feedback. I'm truly disappointed you're not completely satisfied with your experience.

If there's anything I can do to change your opinion, please email me at CustomerCare@freedommortgage.com.

Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8am-10pm EST and on Saturday from 9am-6pm EST. Please include your loan number and property address.

Freedom Mortgage Reviews