1.7
Interest Rate

I had the misfortune of having my mortgage bought by Freedom Mortgage last August. I have never missed a mortgage payment- however, because this company is so out of date and non customer centric, I did not receive the notifications that I had to start payments elsewhere and for $40 more a month (due some tax changes).

I live in a rural area with no mail delivery, so we have to use PO boxes and mail is ALWAYS late. My previous company had note of this and sent all notices by email- what a revolution- paperless billing and notifications via their ap!!! I have called Freedom Mortgage repeatedly about this issue - their answer- sorry we don't do paperless notifications- you can spend your time and energy and go to our website - otherwise you are out of luck. What century is this company in????

and by te way- i have changed my mailing address to my PO Box 3 times....they keep reverting to my street address where I DO NOT GET MAIL. SIMPLY PUT_ AWFUL- get with the times...if I had the money I would try and get my mortgage bought by anyone else....

Review about: Freedom Mortgage Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Old fashioned.

Comments