I am so angry that these so call mortgage companies prey on veterans who have volunteered and left family and friends not and mention put their lives on the line for this county 24/7 only to come home and not be able to trust the same people and so call companies who claim they have our best interest to start our lives when we get back home. I'm a 20 year veteran and I issues with FM they brought my VA loan contract from formerly mortgage investors who claim the same until they were investigated and shut down followed by lawsuits I started out with a so call modified fixed rate that would change I just didn't know when it was going to happen.Well I figured since I have been with them for at least 5yrs they would treat me like a preferred customer wrong I stared a refi with them that showed red flags from the jump too many people involved and no one communicates with each other are the victim the customer (me) lets be honest this would have been a 30 year fixed rate long story short I signed the contract and was told because it took so long to close I could only skip one month vise two next some third party guy calls and tells me they need pictures I'm confused at this point after two weeks a notary comes by with another contract with totally different numbers at that point the flag is red on both side and waving I sent the notary home and in the process of getting rid of them all together I think they should be investigated and the team that worked with me should all be fired from management on down for selling BullSh-T I will report them to the BBB you all should be shut down and sent packing.

Be careful veterans this is the 5th company that I had to get rid of who out there is protecting the VETS.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Freedom Mortgage. The most disappointing about freedom mortgage mortgage at Freedom Mortgage was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Freedom Mortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Freedom Mortgage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Freedom Mortgage?

Comments