So just when they thought this 30 month Ponzi scheme had floated away downstream and dissolved, this is the part where it jumps out of the water and looks them in the face and then BITES them back...After paying back $2400.00 of my own hard earned money for a missed tax payment...they now have the nerve to offer me an extended 13 year longer term on my mortgage to have the opportunity of paying these funds back to them AGAIN by bringing my mortgage loan up to a 40 year because that 1st quarter never did get paid...In order for me to recover ALL of these LOST funds owed back to me I would now have to seek a knowledgeable resource who understands how a 30 year mortgage suppose to work followed with an amortization schedule..not like these so called "point of contacts" who do not have any knowledge of a mortgage.Realize that this scam took place on me, being a homeowner of 2 practically in my home town from title agents and brokers who still live with their moms and I am being forced to sell my 2nd home because all of these amateurs have either left the industry or don't want to get involved.

I was told that the only way to resolve this issue is when the time comes for a mortgage co. with a loan dept.who is now Freedom, would review it and they did when this loan fell into their hands over 2 years ago...since then my life CHANGED for the worst ever! Still no body wants to take the time to look how this loan got caught in the perfect storm of exchanging hands, and I am paying for many mistakes caused from them. So what is happening is the worst is now coming out of me because the only thing left for me to do is f$%&@*& bad mouth everybody and I was never like this especially being disabled and in a hospital bed 24 -7...I was perfectly fine in 20015 when I was going through this refinance deal and was excited to own 2 homes and rent out another..But this transaction has caused such hardship for me because of the others who failed me and I had to struggle harder to make up all of these differences from their behalf.

I mean I was very independent and had excellent credit and great income until I tried to make my life easier by refinancing to save 200.00 .

and now it is unknown how much I borrowed from my girlfriend and spent to recover any difference.A person should never receive a delinquent notice from their township about an unpaid tax bill after refinancing with licensed personnel or receive certified mail THAT I AM ABOUT TO LOSE MY SECOND HOME!

Review about: Freedom Mortgage Loan Refinance.

Reason of review: knowledge.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Fraud.

Freedom Mortgage Verified Representative

Thanks for reaching out.I am truly sorry you had this experience.

If you will send me the details of the issue, as well as your loan number and property address I will have this handled for you.Email me at

Thanks again