Featured Not resolved
1.1
Interest Rate

Our house got destroyed by a flood in 2015. It took more than a year until the insurance finally decided to max out the house so it could get paid off.

During all that time Freedom mortgage forced us to pay flood insurance on an already flooded house. There was no way to even get through to them.

Customer service should be called customer torture service...

We kept on paying every month, because we really wanted to do everything right. And then, when we finally got the check (which was about $177.000), Freedom mortgage just kept the money, but refused to pay the house off.

Let me repeat this:

I have given the company the entire insurance payment (which is even higher anount than the loan was) and they still insist on me paying them more money! They try now do foreclosure the house.

We have to get a lawyer!

Do not use this company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of freedom mortgage va loan. Freedom Mortgage needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned freedom mortgage va loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Freedom Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Freedom Mortgage?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1189186

How is the house in foreclosure? Did you stop making the payments waiting on the check? A check that large should have been made out to the bank for the loan.