Freedom Mortgage Va Loan Review
Our house got destroyed by a flood in 2015. It took more than a year until the insurance finally decided to max out the house so it could get paid off.
During all that time Freedom mortgage forced us to pay flood insurance on an already flooded house. There was no way to even get through to them.
Customer service should be called customer torture service...
We kept on paying every month, because we really wanted to do everything right. And then, when we finally got the check (which was about $177.000), Freedom mortgage just kept the money, but refused to pay the house off.
Let me repeat this:
I have given the company the entire insurance payment (which is even higher anount than the loan was) and they still insist on me paying them more money! They try now do foreclosure the house.
We have to get a lawyer!
Do not use this company!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..."
- "WARNING! Please do not do business with SPENCER HOO, THE HOO GROUP, or OCLOFTGUIDE.com. I made the mistake and would not wish this on my worst enemy. The last 16..."
- "I've paid on time for YEARS and still owe more than I even borrowed. I attached a picture to support that claim too. It should be a crime the way..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."