Freedom Mortgage Va Loan Review
Our house got destroyed by a flood in 2015. It took more than a year until the insurance finally decided to max out the house so it could get paid off.
During all that time Freedom mortgage forced us to pay flood insurance on an already flooded house. There was no way to even get through to them.
Customer service should be called customer torture service...
We kept on paying every month, because we really wanted to do everything right. And then, when we finally got the check (which was about $177.000), Freedom mortgage just kept the money, but refused to pay the house off.
Let me repeat this:
I have given the company the entire insurance payment (which is even higher anount than the loan was) and they still insist on me paying them more money! They try now do foreclosure the house.
We have to get a lawyer!
Do not use this company!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..."
- "My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not. The clerk there..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."