Freedom Mortgage Va Loan Review
Our house got destroyed by a flood in 2015. It took more than a year until the insurance finally decided to max out the house so it could get paid off.
During all that time Freedom mortgage forced us to pay flood insurance on an already flooded house. There was no way to even get through to them.
Customer service should be called customer torture service...
We kept on paying every month, because we really wanted to do everything right. And then, when we finally got the check (which was about $177.000), Freedom mortgage just kept the money, but refused to pay the house off.
Let me repeat this:
I have given the company the entire insurance payment (which is even higher anount than the loan was) and they still insist on me paying them more money! They try now do foreclosure the house.
We have to get a lawyer!
Do not use this company!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "I too have fallen victim to the "sure we can close your loan in less than 30 days" lie. When I originally shopped around other lenders were giving me..."
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."