Prunedale, California
1.4
Interest Rate

Currently trying to refinance with Freedom Mortgage and it's taking over 3 months.My husband and I have great credit, make very good money, have twice the necessary equity in our home, have never been late for a single payment and yet they are giving us the hardest time, looking for anything to nit pick at.

There is clearly an issue with this company. I wish we had gone with a local bank who could have had this loan done 2 months ago, but we've already paid $500.00 for the appraisal. They have been saying just 1 more week, every week for the past several months. I fear it will never end!

Dont walk, RUN away from this company!Ugh!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). NatashaWittmann is overall dissatisfied with Freedom Mortgage and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Freedom Mortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Freedom Mortgage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Freedom Mortgage?

Comments

Just as an fyi, just because you paid the $550 for the appraisal does not mean you cannot switch to a different lender. All they (Freedom) will have to do is transfer the appraisal to the new lender at your request. They will most likely need the request in writing.