Freedom Mortgage Loan Refinance Review from Prunedale, California
Currently trying to refinance with Freedom Mortgage and it's taking over 3 months.My husband and I have great credit, make very good money, have twice the necessary equity in our home, have never been late for a single payment and yet they are giving us the hardest time, looking for anything to nit pick at.
There is clearly an issue with this company. I wish we had gone with a local bank who could have had this loan done 2 months ago, but we've already paid $500.00 for the appraisal. They have been saying just 1 more week, every week for the past several months. I fear it will never end!
Dont walk, RUN away from this company!Ugh!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "I too have fallen victim to the "sure we can close your loan in less than 30 days" lie. When I originally shopped around other lenders were giving me..."
- "WARNING! Please do not do business with SPENCER HOO, THE HOO GROUP, or OCLOFTGUIDE.com. I made the mistake and would not wish this on my worst enemy. The last 16..."
- "John Common on Maricopa County Sheriff's Dead Beat Dad list. Look him up: http://www.mcso.org/DeadBeat/Default.aspx After the divorce things for John Common got progressively worse. Besides not paying child support he wrote..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."