I need help to get this put out there this a nation wide company Warning To all my Vetern Brother and Sisters Regarding Freedom Morgatege Kevin at the forest ave office in Staten Island NY is one of the most unprofessional people I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.He had the nerve to call me a ***.

His actions most of all not, admiting to what he said caused me to withdraw from doing business with Freedom Morgatege and kill a deal that was all but done. After all how can I do business with a company that allows it's employee to do and say what they want and be untruthful. When I told Kevin that what he had said was within ear shot of 3 of my fellow Veteran brothers , and that I and they will pass long to the various veterans organizations how I was treated he laughed and said how Freedom Morgatege was the number one VA morgatege company in the country.

I did speak to a Mr Huston who is Kevin's supervisor he apologized but basically said he was not present for the conversation.I warn all veterans not to business with this company speaking from my experience and judging from employee that I had dealings with it is a company with no honner.

Review about: Freedom Mortgage Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Freedom Mortgage?

Comments

Bennington, Vermont, United States #1331744

Absolute worst mortgage company to deal with