2.5K views
100% full Not resolved

My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago.They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my payments for a long time), and their website is a joke.

Well, I recently refinanced my mortgage with my bank, and I closed on Nov. 25th, 2014. So tell me why, after my bank bought my mortgage from them, they decide to deduct December's mortgage from my bank account?? Attention: you do NOT own my mortgage anymore!

So to make matters worse, when I called about the issue, the call center people are clueless. Plus, you wait on hold for an extremely long time. They tell me to send and email to their customer service department. Hello- I'm out over a thousand bucks, and you want to jack me around by emailing someone??

Okay, fine. So I email them about my situation. I get a prompt auto-response advising that they would handle my situation in TEN business days! Not cool.

So I write back that it needs to be resolved a lot sooner than that! I get a slower response today that they need a copy of my bank statement showing the charges!! How do you not know you took my money? Utterly despicable.

So, I just sent them a copy of my bank debits. We will see what happens from here. I mean, I don't know about any one else, but I have Christmas shopping that needs to be done.

And this sorry company is holding my funds hostage.Terrible.

Review about: Freedom Mortgage Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Customer service, Website.

Had an Experience with Freedom Mortgage?

Comments

San Gabriel, California, United States #1216375

I'm in the same state credit score of 828 and I cant even get my money to these clowns. I switching companies and they will not see my business in the future which is a real loss for them

Ridgeland, South Carolina, United States #940706

ITS NOT VANDERBILT NAME ITS THE PEOPLE THATS WORKING AT VANDERBILT,ITS ASHAME THAT I HAVE TO DO THE MATH ON MY OWN MORTGAGE BECAUSE THEY ARE SO CROOKED THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO MY ACCOUNT...

Columbus, Ohio, United States #929149

I'm taking matters into my own hands..the law Doesn't care..so I don't gv a ***. Vigilante style...IMA hunt these foreigners down.

Haddonfield, New Jersey, United States #925617

Go back to your closing agent that is listed on page 1, of the HUD settlement statement.