My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago.They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my payments for a long time), and their website is a joke.
Well, I recently refinanced my mortgage with my bank, and I closed on Nov. 25th, 2014. So tell me why, after my bank bought my mortgage from them, they decide to deduct December's mortgage from my bank account?? Attention: you do NOT own my mortgage anymore!
So to make matters worse, when I called about the issue, the call center people are clueless. Plus, you wait on hold for an extremely long time. They tell me to send and email to their customer service department. Hello- I'm out over a thousand bucks, and you want to jack me around by emailing someone??
Okay, fine. So I email them about my situation. I get a prompt auto-response advising that they would handle my situation in TEN business days! Not cool.
So I write back that it needs to be resolved a lot sooner than that! I get a slower response today that they need a copy of my bank statement showing the charges!! How do you not know you took my money? Utterly despicable.
So, I just sent them a copy of my bank debits. We will see what happens from here. I mean, I don't know about any one else, but I have Christmas shopping that needs to be done.
And this sorry company is holding my funds hostage.Terrible.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "Have a loan with BCU, could not make 2 month payment. The bank (so I thought) started the modification process. While submitting the required documents started to receive..."
- "Our house got destroyed by a flood in 2015. It took more than a year until the insurance finally decided to max out the house so it could get paid..."
- "I bought the knives at Sams Club, Dallas TX. I used the long thin knife one time at Thanksgiving, I put it in my stainless steel sink along with..."
- "The flowers were not what i expected almost dead and not completly a Filled Vase for the price i paid $99.95 . end up buying form local florist alot cheaper..."
- "Horrible experience. The flowers we ordered were NOTHING like what was delivered. We ordered an $85.00 wicker basket of colorful flowers (purple, yellow, green, and lavender). The..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."