1.3

Refinance process began on July7, 2019 - 1st Closing scheduled for August 14 - data INCORRECT - cancelled; 2nd Closing scheduled for September 3 - data INCORRECT - cancelled; 3rd Closing scheduled for TODAY - September 5th - data CORRECT - but Closing agent now addresses me as ANOTHER PERSON, and wants to schedule for September 13th. Almost EVERYONE we have dealt with at Freedom Mortgage should be FIRED.

Product or Service Mentioned: Freedom Mortgage Refinance.

Preferred solution: Refinance with another mortgage company.

Freedom Mortgage Cons: How they handle their loan modification program, Everything about their customer service.

Comments

I was prompted via mail about a VA stream line refinance. FM indicated that this stream line went through.

Now FM has missed two scheduled closing. I am not able to contact anyone at FM concerning why the closing were missed. There has been no communication with me on the missed closing closings.

FM was willing to reschedule a third closing; I am afraid not FM. Secondly, They have approximately $400 of mine that they won't refund to me.

Ronny

Same thing here. Trying to do a FHA Streamline and there is no communication, they are not following FHA guidelines and they are scheduling without speaking to me and not redisclosing when they should.

Refuse to get me to a supervisor, only escalation and they can't ,do anything. They have rescheduled supposedly four times. Even tried to charge me a rate lock extension and they missed their own closing date. I am an Escrow Officer and have never seen anything like this.

They cannot even disclose to me and make closing dates up. My first payment was supposed to be November first but they have moved my closing back again now to September 30 and are trying to do an interest credit so I really am not skipping a house payment and I was not even notified of the closing date change.

Per the last email she sent I was supposed to close on the 13th before that on August 15th before that on July 15th. So disappointed.

Freedom_Mortgage

Hello, it is disappointing to hear your experience was unsatisfactory. I really do want to help.

Would you please send me additional details about what occurred, so I may investigate the issue? Please include your loan number and property address in the email.

My email address is LetUsHelp@freedommortgage.com. Thank you.

Freedom Mortgage Reviews